Provides positive braking and ease of operation by the driving instructor. The use of aircraft grade cable and fittings insures safety. The Dual Brake Set installs completely within the passenger compartment, even in vehicles with limited space under the dash. The actuation cable can be easily adjusted to length during installation.
The instructor's brake pedal assembly is made from custom aluminum casting.
The anchor assembly which attaches to the vehicle's floor and the service brake pedal arm is completely adjustable.
Other advantages include:
- A unique pedal arm design that allows easy braking with power brakes and non-power brakes
- A pivoted pedal that provides a comfortable angle
- An adjustable pedal position radial ball-bearing pulley made from screw machine parts
- A metal step to adjust the pedal angle for ease of use
- Easily transfers from car to car
- Replacement parts are available
- Used by OTR/L, CDRS and vehicle modifiers nationwide
- Low profile-lots of leg room
- Safety Lock-out pin, protects against accidental use
- The brake pad also swivels for OEM like application comfort
- Warranty (3 years on cable, Lifetime on parts)